05 October 2016

10 Things - 5 Oct. 2016



I'm grateful for ... 

1. Having been able to go to Costa Rica and photograph this familiar site off shore of Manuel Antonio National Park.
2. Knowing I can (will) go back there again someday.
3. Jasper's lower pH level.
4. The $10 gift card someone gave me that I used to buy steak to cook for dinner tonight.
5. The acceptance, now by the Washington Post, of using "they" as a gender-neutral singular pronoun.
6. The Udemy class "Drupal 7 for Beginners" that I'm signing up for.
7. Being able to make things better.
8. The nice young lady from the Colorado Democratic Party who called me tonight.
9. Substitute cheap eyeglasses holding me over until I find my computer glasses or get some new ones.
10. Being able to afford to buy new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment