29 January 2017

10 Things - 29 January 2017

I'm grateful for ...
1. This silly dog
2. The way my life has changed for the incredibly way better since this doggie came home to me
3. Today's beautiful, sunny, 65°F weather
4. Carrie Fisher's books
5. Having Bear's office just in the next room
6. Jasper, of course!
7. The fact that I did not drink that beetle with my Diet Coke yesterday
8. My brother, Rob, who is presently working very hard out on our deck
9. The fact that I am able to sit here in my safe home and write this on my nice computer
10. Hope

1 comment:

  1. The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information

    Obat Tradisional Mata Kabur Karena Diabetes
    Obat Tradisional Gonore



    The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information

    Cara Mengobati Kram Otot Kaki
    Cara Menyembuhkan Menopause Dini

    ReplyDelete