18 March 2019

Catching Up -- Wow, it's been two years!

This is my latest adventure, cruising aboard the Regal Princess in the Caribbean. So my top 10 this post:

1. Cruise on board the Regal Princess
2. Princess Cays, Eleuthera, Bahamas
3. St. Thomas and St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
4. The hike and beautiful little beach on St. John, where I would like to swim more
5. St. Maarten
6. Gelato in St. Maarten
7. Peanut butter for breakfast on the ship!
8. As much coffee as I wanted!
9. Sun-bathing on deck.
10. Reading with my husband in the Princess Live! Café lounge -- they had great wing-back chairs.

4 comments:

  1. Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us.This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited about this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information...

    ReplyDelete